The Rock 98Five Contest Rules
- 1. Promotions are open to all persons. However, employees of station, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling, children and grandparents) as per our “Rock Staff Family Connections” list and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to be selected as a winner.
- 2. Winning of our ongoing on-air contests is limited to 1 person per contest within 30 days. We would like everyone to have a chance to be a winner so if you have won a certain prize in the last 30 days, you must refrain from calling in.
- 3. If you are a winner, you must pick up your prize within 90 days or forfeit. Winners may be asked to provide proof of identification such as a driver’s license when picking up prizes.
- 4. Prizes are to be accepted as awarded. No substitutions will be allowed nor can you exchange for cash value. If the prize is refused, The Rock 98Five retains the right to randomly choose another winner.
- 5. By entering a contest, you agree to allow us to use your name, city of residence, photograph, statement or image for publicity purposes.
- 6. If we are co-sponsoring a prize with a business, their contest rules as wells as ours are in effect. For example, if an employee of the business cannot enter any contest held by the business, then they cannot enter our contest either.