Yorkton's Kick-Off to Summer
Text the word Yorkton to 1-855-449-5160, and you'll receive a link with access to sweet summer savings at the following local businesses! Supported by the City of Yorkton, YBID, and the Yorkton Chamber of Commerce. Please note that coupons expire September 6, 2021.
Skies the Limit Birthday Bang
Text "Bang" to 1-855-449-5160, and you'll be entered to celebrate your birthday with a BANG! You can also enter by clicking here.
When texting in, please text only the word bang, as the program doesn't recognize quotation marks or any other words. If you text just the word bang, you'll get a link and be entered for a chance to win! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call our office at 306-786-7625.
Thank you to our sponsor, Skies the Limit Fireworks!
Play A&W Balderdash between 8:20 and 8:30 am on weekday mornings, and you could win a FREE Teen Burger and Rootbeer! Call 306-783-5160 with your guess!
The Rock 98five Contest Rules
1. Contests are open to all persons. However, employees of station, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling, child and grandparent) as per our “Rock Staff Family Connections” list and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to be selected as a winner.
2. Winning of our ongoing on-air contests is limited to 1 person per contest within 30 days. We would like everyone to have a chance to be a winner, so if you have won a certain prize in the last 30 days, you must refrain from calling in.
3. If you are a winner, you must pick up your prize within 90 days or forfeit. Winners may be asked to provide proof of identification, such as a driver’s license, when picking up prizes.
4. Prizes are to be accepted as awarded. No substitutions will be allowed, nor can you exchange for cash value. If the prize is refused, The Rock 98Five retains the right to randomly choose another winner.
5. By entering a contest, you agree to allow us to use your name, city of residence, photograph, statement or image for publicity purposes.
6. If we are co-sponsoring a prize with a business, their contest rules as wells as ours are in effect. For example, if an employee of the business cannot enter any contest held by the business, then they cannot enter our contest either.